McFall Residential Roofing was founded shortly after hurricane Andrew ripped through Florida in 1992, devastating residential neighborhoods and buildings for miles. After Martin P. McFall returned from helping to rebuild South Florida towns torn apart by hurricane Andrew, he saw a need for quality roofing in Gainesville, Florida, and started McFall Residential Roofing as a division of his company McFall Builders, Inc.
In the early 2000s, Jason McFall, Martin’s oldest son, stepped up to assist in establishing McFall Residential Roofing and turning it into a full service, stand-alone roofing division of McFall Builders, Inc. A few years later, the torch was passed to Jason’s brother Michael McFall to head the roofing division and continue the family tradition of delivering The McFall Difference.
Local Gainesville Roofers
Since inception, McFall Residential Roofing has become a staple in Gainesville, FL, and the surrounding areas as the go-to company for new, energy-efficient roofs and quality roof repairs. Our staff is fully committed to serving your every need and will guide you through the process of your new roof construction or roofing repair from start to finish.
Part of The McFall Difference is the quality and attention to detail that we give to every project we build or remodel. Here are some of the reasons why people love and trust McFall Residential Roofing as the best choice for roofing repairs and new roofs:
- We support local businesses by purchasing the majority of our supplies and lumber from local companies.
- We offer a full ten year warranty on labor, when most competitors only offer five year warranties.
- We are fully licensed and insured in the state of Florida for both general contracting and all of your roofing needs.
- We hold three active state licenses, general contracting (License CGC026008), CBC 1257446, and roofing (License CCC056862).
- We maintain strict job cleanliness throughout our process, including pre- and post-job inspections.
- The final payment not due until the customer is completely satisfied.
- We conduct a detailed walk-through with the customer before any work is started.
- We use only the highest quality materials chosen from manufacturers who stand behind their products.
- We have over twenty years of experience serving the North Central Florida area.