For 20+ years, McFall Residential Roofing has repaired, maintained, inspected, and installed roofs on hundreds of North Central Florida homes. Our goal is to deliver quality work with great service, and we cater to your needs, so we’re not finished until you’re happy. Whether you need roofing maintenance or an inspection, you can count on McFall Residential Roofing.
Our Roofing Services in Lake City
Lake City is covered with trees, and falling limbs are certainly a hazard to be ready for. Here at McFall Residential Roofing, we offer dependable roof repairs to patch and prepare your roof for any rough situations. Preparatory work is key. If your shingles are peeling, cracking, leaking, or falling off, give us a call for a repair. To get a quote for your repair, call the experts at McFall Residential Roofing today.
Roof Maintenance Program
At McFall Residential Roofing, we offer an exclusive maintenance program which will help you keep you stay worry-free while we keep up the quality of your roof. Some of the advantages of this program are:
- The relief that your roof is prepped to go for hurricane season
- The steady observation of loose shingles, nails, and debris requiring attention
- An early notification about any issues around skylights, pipes, and vents
- Professional identification of soft spots or unusual wear on individual shingles
- Uniform inspection times recommended by us throughout the year
Roof Replacement & Installation
A good roof will stay strong for about 20 years, so if your roof is reaching that age, it might be time to replace it. Despite the upfront cost, replacing your roof actually saves you money in the long-run by increasing the energy efficiency in your home as well as reducing repair costs. If you think your Lake City home could use a new roof, call the experts at McFall today.
Why Choose McFall Residential Roofing?
McFall Residential Roofing is different than your average roofing contractor. We uphold all of our employees to The McFall Difference. With The McFall Difference, you can expect:
- Top quality materials that help you save money on your heating and cooling bills.
- Local businesses support by purchasing the majority of our supplies and lumber from local companies.
- Ten year warranty on labor when most competitors only offer five year warranties.
- Licensed and insured in the state of Florida for both general contracting and all of your roofing needs.
McFall Residential Roofing also strives to ensure that your Lake City home is energy efficient. All of our roofs meet the EPA guidelines, which makes them Energy Star rated. Typically, Energy Star homes are up to 30% more energy efficient than regular homes. Click here to learn how we’re energy efficient.
Schedule Services with McFall Today
If you’re ready to schedule service with the top contractors in Lake City, contact McFall Residential Roofing today!